FIRE / SMOKE DAMAGE
Experiencing a fire in your home or place of business can cause not only physical damage to your property and personal belongings, but be a very emotional experience.
With over 25 years experience in Disaster Restoration, B&N General Contractors Inc. knows that each occurrence is unique and requires to be handled as such.
Our service team can provide the latest in industry recognized services, along with the personal attention to detail required in restoring your personal property and alleviating any emotional concerns brought on by the occurrence with:
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year Emergency Service Response providing administration and technical service response.
- Emergency board up, structure supporting, and any other services necessary to secure one's property and or personal belonging.
- Structural cleaning services required to remove smoke / soot and prevent further damage from residue
- Content (personal property) cleaning, packing and moving services when necessary, and storage capabilities
- Damage assessment and documenting procedures
- Professional trades and service personnel available to provide any and all restoration requirements